Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Spotlight On: Mode Cosmetics #10311 Pearl

Firstly, please read my previous post if you have not done so already, as that contains general information about this brand of nail enamel. I'll let you all know that I will be by-passing #10310 which is a standard Top Coat, but if anyone would like me to source one of these then I am more than happy to do so, just send me a message!



Pearl is part of the current Mode Cosmetics collection and a gorgeous white as the name suggests! It catches the light beautifully and shines reflectively. Some white pearl nail polishes have a tendancy to look grey in some lights, but I have not found this one to look grey at all. The only down side that I found was that it is a little tricky to apply without brush streaks. However, it has great coverage with 2 coats. I definitely give this shade the thumbs up!



Photograph taken in artificial light


Photograph takin in indirect sunlight

Nail art: I used Crystallized Swarovski Flat Backs. These ones are Foiled Cabochon (2090/4.) Colour: 001 Crystal. Set into wet nail polish and apply top coat. Voila!



I will be listing a bottle of this shade on OZtion for any Australian ladies interested in owning one! I will also be offering it for trade on MakeupAlley in the near future for anyone, anywhere! For ladies outside of Australia who would like to buy a bottle, please email me and I will happily list one on eBay for you. I will also be selling sample packs of Swarovski Crystals for anyone interested in replicating my nails! If you have tried these links and Pearl or the crystals are not available on any of these sites, please email me, and I will endeavour to source them for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment