Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spotlight On: Mode Cosmetics #10330 Cheeky Cherry

Firstly, please read my post Introducing.... Mode Cosmetics Nail Enamel! if you have not done so already, as it contains general information about this brand of nail enamel.


Cheeky Cherry is a recently discontinued Mode Cosmetics shade and is a rich burgundy red with a creme finish. Easy to apply, but I found three coats to be necessary for a deep colour and even coverage. Overall, a great colour well worth trying!


Photograph taken in direct sunlight


Photograph taken in indirect sunlight


I will be listing a bottle of this shade on OZtion for any Australian ladies interested in owning one! I will also be offering it for trade on MakeupAlley in the near future for anyone, anywhere! For ladies outside of Australia who would like to buy a bottle, please email me and I will happily list one on eBay for you. If you have tried these links and Cheeky Cherry is not available on any of these sites, please email me, and I will endeavour to source one for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment