Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Spotlight On: Mode Cosmetics #10532 Trend Setter

Firstly, please read my post Introducing.... Mode Cosmetics Nail Enamel! if you have not done so already, as it contains general information about this brand of nail enamel.


Trend Setter is part of the current Mode Cosmetics collection and I found it to be a fascinatingly difficult shade to define! It is a duo-chrome that changes from khaki to gold, depending on the angle at which it is viewed. I was not particularly taken with the colour when looking at the bottle, but I must say that when it was on my hands I had a hard time tearing my eyes away from it! Very easy to work with, and two shades were plenty. This one is worth giving a go for sure!


Photograph taken in artificial light


Photograph of an alternate angle to show the duo-chrome effect


I will be listing a bottle of this shade on OZtion for any Australian ladies interested in owning one! I will also be offering it for trade on MakeupAlley in the near future for anyone, anywhere! For ladies outside of Australia who would like to buy a bottle, please email me and I will happily list one on eBay for you. If you have tried these links and Trend Setter is not available on any of these sites, please email me, and I will endeavour to source one for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment