Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Spotlight On: Mode Cosmetics #10604 Juicy Plum

Firstly, please read my post Introducing.... Mode Cosmetics Nail Enamel! if you have not done so already, as it contains general information about this brand of nail enamel.


Juicy Plum is part of the current Mode Cosmetics collection and is an elegant dark burgundy that has a metallic shimmer. When light catches this nail polish it glimmers and shines beautifully! Another shade that is a breeze to apply, with two coats being plenty to achieve a rich, even colour. This is another favorite of mine, and I love the versatility of the colour, being suitable to wear for any occasion! A definite winner!


Photograph taken in indirect sunlight


I will be listing a bottle of this shade on OZtion for any Australian ladies interested in owning one! I will also be offering it for trade on MakeupAlley in the near future for anyone, anywhere! For ladies outside of Australia who would like to buy a bottle, please email me and I will happily list one on eBay for you. If you have tried these links and Juicy Plum is not available on any of these sites, please email me, and I will endeavour to source one for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment