Sunday, April 25, 2010

Spotlight On: Mode Cosmetics #10611 Diamonte

Firstly, please read my post Introducing.... Mode Cosmetics Nail Enamel! if you have not done so already, as it contains general information about this brand of nail enamel.


Diamonte is part of the current Mode Cosmetics collection and is a clear lacquer with a crystal glitter. The glitter is quite dense and one coat worked well, but I preferred two coats, which is what I have swatched. The glitter is sparkly with a green-blue base. Very easy to work with, not at all thick and gluggy which is common in glitters. I highly recommend this one for those who enjoy bling!


Photograph taken in artificial light


I will be listing a bottle of this shade on OZtion for any Australian ladies interested in owning one! I will also be offering it for trade on MakeupAlley in the near future for anyone, anywhere! For ladies outside of Australia who would like to buy a bottle, please email me and I will happily list one on eBay for you. If you have tried these links and Diamonte is not available on any of these sites, please email me, and I will endeavour to source one for you.

6 comments:

  1. Just found your blog. I read some of your archives. Wish we got this in the States. In the meantime, I look forward to reading more of your reviews. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you! I could always send them to you if you would like to own some of them. I like to spread the love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine is really yukky and gluggy, no idea why? Have to invest in a thinner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really? What a shame! Mine is perfect! I agree on the thinner - give that a go for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found a place which has all the hard to find ones which you have listed on MUA. Am definantly going to snap them up next pay day! They also had the Diamonte there too and I had a look and they were all gluggy. Maybe it's the formula?

    ReplyDelete
  6. It could be... I guess I got lucky with mine then! lol

    ReplyDelete