Saturday, May 1, 2010

Spotlight On: Mode Cosmetics #10618 Flirtatious

Firstly, please read my post Introducing.... Mode Cosmetics Nail Enamel! if you have not done so already, as it contains general information about this brand of nail enamel.


Flirtatious is a discontinued shade of the Mode Cosmetics collection, so if you like what you see and happen to find one - be sure to snap it up! The main colour in this shade is an Amaranth pink shimmer but there is an underlying gray tone to the shade which makes this a gorgeous and unique polish. The shade somehow reminds me of silk - the mix between flat colour and silky shimmer! However you define this shade it is a shame it is discontinued as it is truly a gorgeous polish!


Photograph taken in indirect sunlight


I will be listing a bottle of this shade on OZtion for any Australian ladies interested in owning one! I will also be offering it for trade on MakeupAlley in the near future for anyone, anywhere! For ladies outside of Australia who would like to buy a bottle, please email me and I will happily list one on eBay for you. If you have tried these links and Flirtatious is not available on any of these sites, please email me, and I will endeavour to source one for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment