Sunday, May 2, 2010

Spotlight On: Mode Cosmetics #10619 Bahama

Firstly, please read my post Introducing.... Mode Cosmetics Nail Enamel! if you have not done so already, as it contains general information about this brand of nail enamel.


Bahama is part of the current Mode Cosmetics collection and is an Alizarin crimson shade with a subtle golden shimmer. This is almost a one-coater, and so very smooth and easy to apply, but my compulsion to apply a second coat won out! I love the twist on the classic shade of red - making this one a recommended polish!


Photograph taken in indirect sunlight


I will be listing a bottle of this shade on OZtion for any Australian ladies interested in owning one! I will also be offering it for trade on MakeupAlley in the near future for anyone, anywhere! For ladies outside of Australia who would like to buy a bottle, please email me and I will happily list one on eBay for you. If you have tried these links and Bahama is not available on any of these sites, please email me, and I will endeavour to source one for you.

4 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous! It looks like a pin up girl red.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it!? I love the subtle gold tones in this one! Did you end up getting Diamonte?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This color is stunning!

    ReplyDelete