Monday, May 10, 2010

Spotlight On: Mode Cosmetics #10632 Big Kisses

Firstly, please read my post Introducing.... Mode Cosmetics Nail Enamel! if you have not done so already, as it contains general information about this brand of nail enamel.


Big Kisses is part of the current Mode Cosmetics collection and is a dusty shade of Amaranth. Thick and rich pigmentation which only requires two coats. Easy to apply and streak free creme finish! A pretty shade worth trying!


Photograph taken in indirect sunlight


Nail art: I used L.A. Colors Art Deco Nail Art Lacquer to create this look. First layer is NA932 Quirky Turquoise and the second layer is NA933 Gold Rush. Allow nail enamel to dry before applying stripper polish. Starting in the bottom corner, sweep first lacquer shade "diagonally" across nail, then follow with two further strokes on either side of the first. When dry, apply the second lacquer shade in the same fashion, taking care not to completely cover the first layer. I find this style works best when the second layer is a glitter, or a lighter shade than the first. Be careful not to apply the top coat too early otherwise you will end up with unsightly streaks!


I will be listing a bottle of this shade on OZtion for any Australian ladies interested in owning one! I will also be offering it for trade on MakeupAlley in the near future for anyone, anywhere! For ladies outside of Australia who would like to buy a bottle, please email me and I will happily list one on eBay for you. I will also be selling the Art Deco Nail Art Lacquer colours used for anyone interested in replicating my nails! If you have tried these links and Big Kisses, Quirky Turquoise or Gold Rush are not available on any of these sites, please email me, and I will endeavour to source them for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment