Friday, May 14, 2010

Spotlight On: Mode Cosmetics #10636 Glamazon

Firstly, please read my post Introducing.... Mode Cosmetics Nail Enamel! if you have not done so already, as it contains general information about this brand of nail enamel.


Glamazon is part of the current Mode Cosmetics collection and is a very dark purple creme. Similar to XOXO in the respect that it almost looks like a neon in the bottle but dries considerably darker when on your nails. Please excuse the fuzziness of photo above, as this shade was another one that was difficult to capture the true colour of, but the image below is pretty close! The formula is a little thin, so I found 3 coats worked best for an even, opaque coverage! If you don't expect this polish to look like the bottle, then you will be happy with it!


Photograph taken in artificial light


Nail art: I used L.A. Colors Art Deco Nail Art Lacquer NA906 Blue Glitter to create this look. Allow nail enamel to dry before applying stripper polish. It is very easy to create a look like this, simply paint the tip of the nail, as if you were doing a French manicure, but leave a thin strip free of glitter so that you can see the nail polish colour underneath! Once you are finished and the polish is semi-dried apply top coat. Be careful not to apply the top coat too early otherwise you will end up with unsightly streaks! I hope my description helped!


I will be listing a bottle of this shade on OZtion for any Australian ladies interested in owning one! I will also be offering it for trade on MakeupAlley in the near future for anyone, anywhere! For ladies outside of Australia who would like to buy a bottle, please email me and I will happily list one on eBay for you. I will also be selling the Art Deco Nail Art Lacquer colours used for anyone interested in replicating my nails! If you have tried these links and Glamazon or Blue Glitter are not available on any of these sites, please email me, and I will endeavour to source them for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment