Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sally Hansen Nail Prisms #01 Diamond Limited Edition

I have to say that this shade of Diamond is just as beautiful as the original - however, it is a different beauty! The change in formula is ever so subtle, yet I cannot help but notice the differences. Where the original Diamond cast a striking rainbow in distinct lines when light reflected off it, this one gives a delicate consistency of pin-points of coloured hologram that dance around the entire nail surface! This version of Diamond is far more subdued - but this in no way diminishes it's striking beauty!


This gorgeous shade has a thicker consistency than its counterpart - so two coats were all that were needed for an opaque finish. I used top coat on this holo and it did not dull the finish at all! Very impressed with this limited edition shade on it's own merit!


Photograph taken in artificial light


I will be listing all the prisms I have available on OZtion for any Australian ladies interested in owning one! I will also be offering them for trade on MakeupAlley and in Vibrant V's Petite Boutique in the near future for anyone, anywhere!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that is definitely different than the regular Diamond! It kinda reminds me of OPI DS Coronation with the way it has bigger holographic particles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I was quite surprised when I put it on to find it to be so different!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowwww... so many beautiful swatches of sally hansen prisms.. love them all :))) Thankyou!!

    ReplyDelete