Friday, June 25, 2010

Sally Hansen Nail Prisms #08 Amber Ruby

Amber Ruby is an elegant duo-chrome and like the previous Prisms I have swatched, I couldn't take my eyes off it! Amber Ruby has two main colours; cardinal red and fulvous yellow, making this shade aptly named! It also contains spin-off shades which I have photos of below!


Two coats was more than enough to get a rich, streak free finish! Gorgeous formula!


Photographs taken in indirect sunlight. This image illustrates the duo-chrome effect of this polish - you can often see up to three shades at one time!


Photograph taken on an alternate angle to show the dominant cardinal red within the polish.


Photograph taken on an alternate angle to show the burnt orange within the polish.


Photograph taken on an alternate angle to show the dominant fulvous yellow within the polish.


Photograph taken on an alternate angle to show the old gold that leans towards olive within the polish.

I will be listing all the prisms I have available on OZtion for any Australian ladies interested in owning one! I will also be offering them for trade on MakeupAlley and in Vibrant V's Petite Boutique in the near future for anyone, anywhere!

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love, love duochromes and have of few of these prisms. Will be checking to get more of them. Thanks :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geeez thats so wonderful! How many colours in one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like your nails are on fore! HOT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must have this polish too! lol! I just sent you a swap request on MUA. I have a few OPI and CND polishes up for swapping. Also a few makeup items aswell.

    ReplyDelete
  5. rmcandlelight: Thank you! I adore duo-chromes too! And I can't go past a holo either! :)

    Dirgesinger: Isn't it so beautiful? It's amazing to think that all those photos are of the same polish! :)

    Rock 'n' Nails!: Thanks! I LOVE striking colours! :)

    Amanda: lol! I found I needed them all! :) Chat with you on MUA! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is stunning! I don't remember if I used to own this shade or not! It looks fantastic on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks honey! I think it's pretty special! :)

    ReplyDelete